HAPPINESS IS IMPOSSIBLE
Lucius Annaeus Seneca (ca. 4 BC – 65 AD)
Life is too short to waste it on trifles!
WHY A COMPANION?
My intension is to revieve the old and decent profession of a „lady’s companion“. Nowerdays there are many people travelling/living alone who desire company for conversations/discussions or going to cultural events. These people I like to offer some hours of my time. One reason for this is, that my experience says, that you one can learn from every single conversation.
YOUR DESIRES ARE REFLECTED HERE?
- I spend a lot of time alone, but am not the solitary type, and do desire company.
- I derive no pleasure from dining alone.
- Cultural pleasures are even more enjoyable with a companion, because you can discuss them.
- Seeing the world through someone else’s eyes is exciting for me.
- Beautiful experiences are twice as great if you can share them with someone.
- I enjoy the companionship of somebody who knows the region
- I enjoy getting to know new people
If these sentiments seem familiar, I look forward to your contacting me.